Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dance of the Butterflies Pattern
$14.00 – $18.00
The Dance of the Butterflies Pattern was designed by Pauline Rogers, and is a Quilt As You Go quilt. Once finished it measures 45″ x 45″ or 1.14m x 1.14m.
Constructed in panels, you quilt the background first, then appliqué and join the quilt together. All of the black trim around the fans are made using the 1/4″ Sasher. The sashing is a triple up (three separate layers) using three different sized Sashers. This gives a beautiful and interesting effect to the quilt.
** You can purchase either a downloadable PDF or the physical Pattern (please select the relevant option from the dropdown menu below the video).
Dance of the Butterflies Quilt Pattern Requirements
- Fork Pins
- Large Sasher Collection – Set of 10
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
- MonoPoly Thread
- Sharp Scissors
- Mesh Transfer Canvas
- Bohin Fabric Marking Pencil Set
- Titanium Topstitch Needles #80/12
- 2B Lead Pencil and Eraser
- Sheet Template Plastic
- Threads to match the fabric
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- 2m (2 1/4 yds) Backing fabric, sashing and outside binding
- .6m (3/4 yd) Two different print fabrics for fans and two sashings
- .4m (1/2 yd) Contrast fabric for lattice
- .5m (3/4 yd) Black fabric for bias (or colour of choice)
- .5m (3/4 yd) Print fabric for fussy cut flowers and circles
- 2m (2 1/4 yds) Backing fabric
- 1.4m x 1.4m (1 1/2 x 1 1/2 yds) Hobbs Fusible Batting/Wadding
Watch our below video as Pauline shows you how to make the Dance of The Butterflies Pattern and the Rectangles Rock n Roll Pattern using one of her Quilt As You Go techniques.