Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Dressing the Christmas Table Pattern
The Place Mats and Table Runner can be made from a jelly roll pack in any colour way that you like. It is also an excellent way to use up your stash.
If using your stash, cut a variety of different size strips, anywhere between 1” and 21⁄2” the width of the Place Mat or Table Runner.
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- 1 x Jelly Roll will make one table runner and 3 to 4 Place Mats or use assorted fabrics from your stash
- 1.2m fabric for backing for 1 table runner and 4 placemats
- 50cms Hobbs Heirloom Double Sided Fusible Batting
- Assorted fabrics for the appliques
- 70cms fabric for bindings