Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Lu Lu's Quilt Pattern Kit
Lu Lu’s Quilt Pattern Kit has been designed by Pauline Rogers for all levels of quilters. It uses simple steps to help you achieve fantastic results.
The quilt consists of 8 pieced blocks and 5 applique blocks, and is constructed using Pauline’s very easy Quilt As You Go – Between The Blocks technique. When finished, the quilt measures 46″ x 64″ (116cm x 162cm).
With this pattern, you receive the templates for the pieced and applique blocks which will make the accuracy much more achievable and faster for construction. You also receive a colour balance template to ensure you achieve a nice even colour layout.
When purchasing Lu Lu’s Quilt Pattern Kit, you will receive:
- The Pattern
- Pieced Block Templates (8 total)
- Applique Block Templates and Layout Sheets (5 sets total)
- Red Colour Balance Template
In addition, you can also purchase the Lu Lu’s Quilt Add On Kit. This Kit contains a number of tools used to complete the quilt, including: packet of Fork Pins, 1″ Sasher, 1 1/4″ Sasher, 1/4″ Sasher, Bias-Sasher Ruler and MonoPoly Thread.
Lu Lu’s Quilt Requirements
- Fork Pins
- Cutting Mat
- Hera Marker
- Sew Slip Mat
- Precision Quilting Ruler
- Flower Head Pins
- MonoPoly Thread
- Bias-Sasher Ruler
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
- Mini 18mm Rotary Cutter
- 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- 1″ Sasher Tool
- 1 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- 1/4″ Sewing Foot
- Free Motion Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Titanium Topstitch Needles #80/12
- Bohin Fabric Marking Pencil
- Decorative Thread for Applique
- Thread for Piecing
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- 2m (1 1/8 yds) White Fabric
- 25cm (1/3 yd) Orange Fabric
- 2m (2 1/4 yds) Backing Fabric
- 25cm (1/3 yd) Blue/Green Fabric
- 50cm (2/3 yd) Binding (blue/green fabric)
- 1 Layer Cake (equivalent to 40 x 10″ squares)
- 2m (2 1/4 yds) Hobbs Heirloom Fusible Double Sided Batting
Watch the Part 1 and Part 2 videos where Pauline provides helpful hints and tips for you to create your own Lu Lu’s Quilt.
Lu Lu’s Quilt – Hints and Tips Part 1
Lu Lu’s Quilt – Hints and Tips Part 2