Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Precision Quilt Wonders Kit
The Precision Quilt Wonders Kit includes tools that will enable you to create beautiful designs, and bindings with a peeper/flange, for quilts.
The Precision Quilt Wonders Kit includes the:
- Circle Set – allows you to draw circles from 1″ up to 6 1/2″ in size, with the ability to add 1/4″ or 1/2″ seam allowances. Also great for making yo-yo’s, rounding corners, rotary cut circles and fussy cut circles for applique.
- Duo Tool – a multi-function tool that can make 1/2″ or 1″ ruching for flowers, trims on garments, adding to sashings and borders of quilts. The angled end helps you create perfect points on bindings for joining.
- Oval and Mandorla Set – contains 5 templates from 2″ up to 12″ in size. Create perfect oval and almond shapes for your applique and quilting designs.
- Hexagon Template Set – include 8 templates from 1″ up to 4 1/2″ in size. Each has a 3/8″ seam allowance added, making them perfect for hand or machine piecing projects. The smaller sizes are great for fussy cutting.
- Half and Quarter Square Trinagle Rulers and Circle Tool – includes 3 rulers. These enable you to easily create triangle squares, square patchwork units, and draw circles from 1/2″ up to 20″ in size.
- Magic Binding Sasher Tool – the quickest and most precise way to make a binding with a peeper/flange. Create a professional look for the edge of your quilt without burning your fingers.
Usually only available at Craft and Quilting Shows, the Precision Quilt Wonders Kit is being offered on our website to celebrate the launch of live shows starting up again. Available for a limited time at *show prices*, for those who aren’t able to make it to a live show!
Watch our videos on the Oval and Mandorla Set and Magic Binding Sasher Tool below.