Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Rectangles Rock n Roll Pattern
$14.00 – $18.00
The Rectangles Rock n Roll Pattern was designed by Pauline Rogers, and is a Quilt As You Go quilt.
You’ll start by piecing each block, then quilting each block, and finally joining together using Pauline’s QAYG Back To Back technique. You will quilt the borders before joining them to the quilt.
Once complete, the quilt measures 60″ x 82″ or 1.52m x 2.08m.
** You can purchase either a downloadable PDF or the physical Pattern (please select the relevant option from the dropdown menu below the video).
Rectangles Rock n Roll Quilt Pattern Requirements
- Fork Pins
- 1″ Sasher Tool
- 1 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
- MonoPoly Thread
- Sharp Scissors
- Neutral thread for piecing
- Thread to match backing
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- 4.4m (5 yds) White homespun
- 1m (1 yd) Black homespun
- 1 x Jelly roll with 2 of each colour strips
- 5 x Fat 1/4’s – plain fabrics to contrast the jelly roll
- Scraps for backing (if buying you need 3.5m (4 yds) of 115cm (45″) wide fabric
- 2.5m (2 1/2 yds) Hobbs Fusible Batting/Wadding
Watch our video where Pauline explains how she makes the Rock n Roll Quilt and the Dance of the Butterflies Quilt, using her two different Quilt As You Go techniques.