Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Animal Playtime Quilt Pattern
The Animal Playtime Quilt Pattern is a Quilt As You Go quilt. Designed by Pauline Rogers, it was created out of love for the quirky animals we have in our lives. You will have loads of fun making these little characters, using your own imagination and choice of colours.
When finished, the quilt measures 54″ x 54″ or 138cm x 138cm. The Animal Playtime Pattern includes the Pattern, Templates for cutting out and making the animals, and the Layout Sheets.
Animal Playtime Quilt Pattern Requirements
- Fork Pins
- 3/8″ Sasher Tool
- 1 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- 1 3/4″ Sasher Tool
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
- Mesh Transfer Canvas
- MonoPoly Thread
- Bohin Fabric Marking Pencil
- Titanium Topstitch Needles #80/12
- Open Toe Foot
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- Total of 1.5 m (1 3/4″ yds) of fabric for the blocks, side triangles and corner triangles
- Total of 1.5m (1 3/4″ yds) of fabric for the back of the blocks, side triangles and corner triangles
- 60cm (3/4″ yd) for spacer strips for back of quilt
- 20cm (1/4″ yd) for squares in spacer strips on back of quilt
- 1.5 m (1 3/4″ yds) for large sashing
- 1.5m (1 3/4″ yds) for narrow sashing and binding
- 1 m (1 yd) Hobbs Heirloom double sided Batting
Watch the Animal Playtime video below.