Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bias - Sasher Ruler
The Bias – Sasher Ruler is designed to use when cutting accurate bias or straight grain fabric strips to be put through any size Sasher™ Tool.
The Ruler allows you to cut:
- strips from 1/4″ up to 5″ wide with every measurement in between having the 1/4″ included
- strips on the straight grain or on the true bias
- stripes, checks and plaids on the bias
- strips for binding of quilts
- squares any size from 1/4″ to 5″
- perfect bias join
- rectangles for cornerstones
- triangles from 1/4″ up to 5″ for making patchwork blocks
It will also allow you to:
- mark the bias stitching line for joining binding strips together
- mark a precise diagonal line for making half square and quarter square triangles
The Bias – Sasher Ruler has been laser cut and the measurements edged by laser resulting in all measurements being true and accurate.
It’s ideal for use to cut bias strips with the Clover 18mm Rotary Cutter.
Watch the below video where Pauline shows you how the Bias-Sasher Ruler works.