Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Butterfly Kisses Quilt Pattern
The Butterfly Kisses Quilt Pattern is a Quilt As You Go quilt, which uses the Between the Block technique.
A beautiful quilt for any little girls’ bedroom, it’s fantastic for using up some of the fabrics in your stash. You can mix colours and print scale to give the quilt a lovely charm. Once finished, it measures 60″ x 76″ (152cm x 193cm).
If you’re not familiar with Pauline’s QAYG techniques, we recommend purchasing our Quilt As You Go Handbook, which includes all of her hints and tips needed.
Additionally, the pattern includes the Butterfly and Little Doll Templates, and Pattern Template Sheets for the Large Dolls – “Emily and Daisy”.
Butterfly Kisses Quilt Pattern Requirements
- Sharp Scissors
- 1/2″ Sasher Tool
- 1 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- 2″ Sasher Tool
- Mesh Transfer Canvas
- MonoPoly Thread
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
- Bohin Fabric Marking Pencil
- Contrast Thread for Applique
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- Fat 1/4 for bias stems
- Assorted fabrics for appliques
- Assortment of small lace pieces
- 3.5m (3 3/4 yds) Backing fabric
- .3m Soft contrast fabric for border sashing
- 2.8m (3 yds) Hobbs Heirloom Fusible Batting
- 3.5m (3 3/4 yds) Background fabric, for blocks, borders, sashings and binding
Watch below as Pauline shows you some of the steps to make the quilt.