Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Circle Celebration Quilt Pattern
$15.00 – $19.00
The Circle Celebration Quilt Pattern is a Quilt As You Go quilt, that measures 42″ x 52″ (107cm x 132cm) once complete.
An original design by Pauline Rogers, the quilt uses fussy cut flowers, delicate bias, and bindings with a peeper/flange.
If you’re not familiar with Pauline’s QAYG techniques, we recommend purchasing our Quilt As You Go Handbook, which includes all of her hints and tips needed.
** You can purchase either a downloadable PDF or the physical Pattern (please select the relevant option from the dropdown menu below the video). ** Please note – if purchasing the downloadable PDF, the Pattern can be printed as an A5 booklet or on A4 pages.
Circle Celebration Quilt Pattern Requirements
- Fork Pins
- 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- 1/2″ Sasher Tool
- 1 ” Sasher Tool
- 1 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- Bias-Sasher Ruler
- MonoPoly Thread
- Bohin Fabric Marking Pencil
- Circle Set
- Open toe foot
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- Backing fabric 2.4m (2 1/2 yds)
- Background fabric 2.4m (2 1/2 yds)
- Fabric 1: for sashings, peeper/flange on binding – 70cm (3/4 yd)
- Fabric 2: for narrow sashing, feature bias and binding – 70cm (3/4 yd)
- Fuccy cut flowers: choose one or two fat 1/4’s with big flowers
- Contrast fabric for bias: choose a selection of fat 1/4’s
- Circles: choose a good selection of fat 1/4’s for the circles
- Batting/Wadding 1.2m (1 1/2 yds) Hobbs Double Sided Fusible
Watch below as Pauline shows you some of the steps to make the quilt: