Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Circle Celebration Quilt Pattern
$10.00 – $15.00
The Circle Celebration Quilt Pattern is a Quilt As You Go quilt, that measures 42″ x 52″ (107cm x 132cm) once complete.
An original design by Pauline Rogers, the quilt uses fussy cut flowers, delicate bias, and bindings with a peeper/flange.
If you’re not familiar with Pauline’s QAYG techniques, we recommend purchasing our Quilt As You Go Handbook, which includes all of her hints and tips needed.
** You can purchase either a downloadable PDF or the physical Pattern (please select the relevant option from the dropdown menu below the video). ** Please note – if purchasing the downloadable PDF, the Pattern can be printed as an A5 booklet or on A4 pages. If you live outside Australia, please google paper sizes to ensure you print your Pattern on paper that is an equivalent size to Australia’s (or print to ‘fit’ if paper is smaller).
Circle Celebration Quilt Pattern Requirements
- Fork Pins
- 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- 1/2″ Sasher Tool
- 1 ” Sasher Tool
- 1 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- Bias-Sasher Ruler
- MonoPoly Thread
- Bohin Fabric Marking Pencil
- Circle Set
- Open toe foot
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- Backing fabric 2.4m (2 1/2 yds)
- Background fabric 2.4m (2 1/2 yds)
- Fabric 1: for sashings, peeper/flange on binding – 70cm (3/4 yd)
- Fabric 2: for narrow sashing, feature bias and binding – 70cm (3/4 yd)
- Fuccy cut flowers: choose one or two fat 1/4’s with big flowers
- Contrast fabric for bias: choose a selection of fat 1/4’s
- Circles: choose a good selection of fat 1/4’s for the circles
- Batting/Wadding 1.2m (1 1/2 yds) Hobbs Double Sided Fusible
Watch below as Pauline shows you some of the steps to make the quilt: