Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cat Floor Rug Pattern
$16.00 – $20.00
The Cat Floor Rug Pattern measures 21″ x 40″ (55cm x 1m) when finished. This is a lovely rug to make for a child’s bedroom or playroom.
Inside the pattern you will find instructions that take you through how to quickly and easily create the jelly roll strips using our Jelly Roll Sasher Tool. Additionally, you’re given step-by-step instructions on how to use the 1/4″ and 1/8″ Sasher Tools to fold the bias strips for the tail and inner ear outlines.
** You can purchase either a downloadable PDF or the physical Pattern (please select the relevant option from the dropdown menu below the video). ** Please note – if purchasing the downloadable PDF, the Pattern can be printed as an A5 booklet or on A4 pages. However, the Cat Template Sheets must be printed as an A3 size (this is the size provided with the physical Pattern). If you live outside Australia, please google paper sizes to ensure you print your Pattern and Template Sheets on paper that is an equivalent size to Australia’s (or print to ‘actual size’ if paper is larger).
Cat Floor Rug Pattern Requirements
- 2 x rolls 2 1/4″ pre-cut Hobbs Fusible Batting
- Thread to match or contrast the fabrics
- Jelly Roll Sasher Tool
- Fork Pins
- 1/8″ Sasher Tool
- 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- 3/8″ Sasher Tool
- 1 3/8″ Sasher Tool
- Strong sharp scissors
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
- MonoPoly Thread
- 1/4″ Foot for your sewing machine
- Ditch stitching foot for sewing machine
- 1 x Jelly roll pack or cut 35 x 2 1/2″ strips cut across the whole width of the fabric
- Small pieces of felt or wool for eyes and nose
- Small piece of white fabric for the eyes
- Small piece of fabric for the ears
- 0.5 mt or 1/2 yard fabric for binding
- 1 x Fat Quarter contrast fabric for tail outline
In our below video, Pauline shows you how to create your own Cat Floor Rug.