Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Clover 18mm Rotary Cutter
The Clover 18mm Rotary Cutter is perfect for intricate and detailed cutting of fabric and paper. It can be used to cut circles, curves, and delicate pieces and shapes from fabric to use in applique, crafts and patchwork.
With the small blade of the Mini Rotary Cutter, you are able to achieve accuracy that you don’t get with scissors. An ideal tool for foundation piecing when trimming back seams. It’s also perfect for cutting around plastic templates, as the small blade sits snug against the template.
- A slender and easy to hold design
- Suitable for people who are left and right handed
- Safety cover for the blade
- Perfect for cutting applique, curved quilt pieces, templates, and trims seams in no time
- A great size for taking with you to class
- Easy blade change for safety and efficiency
- Perfect for use during travel
- The blade is made of high quality stainless steel for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention
*** Please read the detailed instructions on the back of the product on how to use the Cutter and replace the the blades correctly!
We also stock the Clover 18mm Rotary Cutter replacement blades.
Watch our video below as Pauline demonstrates just how easy it is to use when cutting your own bias strips.