Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Decorative Christmas Stocking Pattern
The Decorative Stocking Pattern is a wonderful way to add charm and uniqueness to those stockings you make for family and friends. This is a lovely project to give to a grandchild to be filled with presents for Christmas morning.
The Stocking is made using our Sasher Tools and Mini Ruler, and measures 17″ (43cm) x 26″ (65cm) when complete. We have included a pattern template in the pattern, which enables you to increase the size of the Stocking if desired.
Decorative Christmas Stocking Requirements
- Fork Pins
- Hera Marker
- 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- 1/2″ Sasher Tool
- 7/8″ Sasher Tool
- 1 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- MonoPoly Thread
- Mini Ruler
- Chaco Fabric Marker
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- .2m Fabric for cuff, toe and heel
- .4m of 3 x different fabrics for weaving
- .5m Fabric for weaving to go onto (contrast works well)
- 1.5m Fabric for back of stocking, lining and binding
- .4m Hobbs Double Sided Fusible Batting
Watch as Pauline shows you how to make the Stocking.