Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Decorative Santa Pattern
The Decorative Santa Pattern makes a fantastic floor or wall rug to adorn your house for your Christmas celebrations.
Measuring 32″ (81cm) x 42″ (107cm) when finished, this pattern is a great way to use up left over fabrics from other projects, or purchase new fabrics in colours of your choosing.
Included with the pattern is Santa’s decorative belt buckle, which adds another little festive touch to your your creation. We also include a pattern template, enabling you to trace the outline of Santa onto your fabric.
Decorative Santa Pattern Requirements:
- Duo Tool
- Fork Pins
- Weaver Sasher Set
- 3″ Sasher Tool
- 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- 1/2″ Sasher Tool
- Chenille Brush
- Chenille Cutter
- MonoPoly Thread
- Strong Sharp Scissors
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
Fabric and Batting Requirements:
- Fat 1/4 Red for the hat
- .8m (1 yd) Backing fabric
- .3m (1/2 yd) Red fabric for binding
- Fabric scraps for the face and nose
- 4.6m (5 yds) Assorted fabric for the coat
- .5m (1/2 yd) Black fabric for belt and boots
- .8m (1 yd) of 5 Different white fabrics for chenille
- 1m (1 yd) Hobbs Double Sided Fusible Batting
Watch as Pauline talks you through how to make our Decorative Santa.