Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Garden Maze Quilt Pattern
The Garden Maze Quilt Pattern is a Quilt As You Go quilt. An original design by Pauline Rogers, it measures 36″ (92cm) x 36″ (92cm) when complete.
The pattern includes step-by-step instructions on how to piece each block, quilt the blocks and then join together using sashings. We recommend purchasing Pauline’s Quilt As You Go Handbook, which includes all of her hints and tips on her QAYG techniques.
Additionally, the pattern includes a Squaring Up Template to ensure your blocks are straight, and an Applique Pattern Template Sheet.
Garden Maze Pattern Requirements
- Fork Pins
- Cutting Mat
- 1 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- 1 1/2″ Sasher Tool
- 3″ Sasher Tool
- MonoPoly Thread
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
- Sewing Thread
- Open Toe Foot
- 1/4″ Foot for Machine
- Mini 18mm Rotary Cutter
- Titanium Topstitch Needles #80/12
- Half and Quarter Square Triangle Rulers
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- 1.5m (1 3/4 yds) Background fabric
- 1.5m (1 3/4 yds) Backing fabric
- 40cm (1/2 yd) Pink fabric
- 40cm (1/2 yd) Green fabric
- 20cm (1/4 yd) Orange fabric
- Green Fat 1/4 for stems
- Green Fat 1/8 for leaves
- Scraps for flowers and centres
- 1m Hobbs Double-Sided Fusible Batting
Watch as Pauline shows you how to make this amazing Quilt.