Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hedgehog Floor Rug Pattern
The Hedgehog Floor Rug Pattern is an adorable floor rug or could be hung on the wall in any child’s bedroom. It measures 50″ (127cm) x 33″ (84cm) when finished.
The rug is constructed by making folded fabric strips that have been made using the Sasher tools. Two different size Sasher tools have been used to give the nice visual effect of the spikes that a hedgehog has. Prairie points around the outer edge also add to the effect.
Hedgehog Floor Rug Requirements
- 1/2″, 1″ and 1 7/8″ Sasher Tools
- Mini 18mm Rotary Cutter
- Precision Quilting Ruler
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
- MonoPoly Thread
- Black Thread
- Cutting Mat
- Fork Pins
- Walking Foot
- Open Toe Foot
- Sewing Machine
- Flower Head Pins
- Normal Sewing Foot
- Strong Sharp Scissors
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- 1.3m (1 1/2 yds) of 90cm (1 yd) Hobbs Double Sided Fusible Batting
- 75cm (3/4 yd) x 3 different fabrics for weaving strips
- 50cm (1/2 yd) x 2 different fabrics for weaving strips
- 1.5m (1 3/4 yds) fabric for backing and facing
- Scrap of white and black fabric for eye
- 40cm (3/4 yd) fabric for points
Watch below as Pauline shows you how to make the rug.