Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Robot Family Quilt Pattern
The Robot Family Quilt Pattern has been designed using Pauline Rogers Between the Block Quilt As You Go technique.
This is a lovely, bright and colourful quilt, that is perfect for using a variety of fabric from your stash. Ideal for a little boys room, or even a little girls room if they have a love of robots. Once finished, it measures 45″ x 61″ (114cm x 155cm).
If you’re not familiar with Pauline’s QAYG techniques, we recommend purchasing our Quilt As You Go Handbook, which includes all of her hints and tips needed.
Additionally, the pattern includes the robot templates, and the layout reference sheets.
Robot Family Quilt Pattern Requirements
- Sew Slip Mat
- 1/2″ Sasher Tool
- 1 ” Sasher Tool
- 1 1/4″ Sasher Tool
- 2″ Sasher Tool
- 10″ x 5″ Ruler
- MonoPoly Thread
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
- Bohin Fabric Marking Pencil
- Mini Rotary Cutter
- Decorative thread for applique
- Titanium Topstitch Needles #80/12
- Thread for quilting
- Open toe foot
Fabric and Batting Requirements
- 2.5m or 2 3/4 yds Backing fabric
- 2.5m or 2 3/4 yds Background fabric
- Selection of different fat 1/4’s for the appliques
- 2m or 2 1/3 yds Hobbs Double Sided Fusible Batting
- 1m or 1 1/3 yds Contrast for the narrow sashing and binding
Watch below as Pauline shows you some of the steps to make the quilt.