Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Robbie Hat Collection Pattern
$10.00 – $15.00
Are you ready to make the easiest unique hat?! Be the envy of all of your friends and use up your fabric stash in one go!
You can create any size and any style of funky, creative hat with this pattern. Make one for the whole family!
This is a very easy project to make as we’ve provided step-by-step instructions in this pattern. You can refer to our YouTube video to make it even easier. You’ll also need a HoneyBun Sasher to complete this pattern (it will make the process SO much faster).
Toddler to adult sizes included in the pattern.
- You can choose to purchase a HoneyBun fabric roll – these are strips of fabric cut 1 1/2” wide, usually from a range of fabric that work well together.
- A great alternative is to use fabric from your stash and cut strips 1 1/2” wide x 42” width of fabric.
- Refer to the chart inside the pattern for different hat sizes and the required fabric strips needed per size.
- Hobbs Heirloom Fusible Batting
- HoneyBun Sasher Tool
- Sew Slip Mat
- Open Toe Foot for making the cord
- Stitch in The Ditch Foot for joining the hat
- Size 80/20 Superior Titanium Topstitch needle
- Roxanne Glue Baste It
- Contrasting or matching thread