Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Woven Wonders Cushion Pattern
$14.00 – $18.00
The Woven Wonders Cushion Pattern is a beautiful project. It will enable you to make a 50cm x 50cm (20″ x 20″) cushion.
Suitable to make in any colours of your choosing (or the same as the colours we have used), the cushion is a perfect addition to any lounge, day bed or bedroom throughout your house.
In the pattern you’ll find step-by-step instructions on how to cut and place the sasher strips to form a beautiful woven background; With the cushion decorations being made from bias strips and template/ fussy cut flowers.
We have included a flower template sheet in the pattern for your use as an alternative to fussy cutting.
** You can purchase either a downloadable PDF or the physical Pattern (please select the relevant option from the dropdown menu below the video).
The Woven Wonders Cushion Pattern Tools Requirements
- 8 x Sasher Tools: 5/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″, 7/8″, 1″, 1 1/8″, 2″ and 2 1/2″
- Bias-Sasher Ruler
- Patchwork Ruler
- Cutting Mat
- 18mm Rotary Cutter
- Bohin Fabric Marking Pen
- MonoPoly Thread
- Cotton Thread
- Roxanne Glue Baste-It
- Fork Pins and Standard Pins
- #80/12 Machine Needles
- Open Toe Foot, 1/4″ Foot, and Darning Foot
- 7 different grey fabrics for the woven background – 30cm (12″)
- 1 Fat 1/4 for the under background (to go under the woven strips)
- 2 Fat 1/4’s – black and white for the decorative sashing strips
- 8 or more 5″ fabric squares for the flowers
- 10cm (4″) peeper/ flange fabric
- 50cm x 60 cm (20″ x 28″) backing fabric for the cushion
Watch our video as Pauline shows you how to make the pattern.